GR8 ! LOVE STORIES Calendar- TV's Most Popular Stars

L E T   M E   T E L L   Y O  U   A    L O V  E   S  T O  R Y....

Putting together a calendar with Televisions busiest star couples wasn't an easy exercise. For the first time ever twenty four TV stars were shot over a period of 6 months to put together GR8 Love Stories.

As a photographer and writer it was a big challenge for me to come up with twenty four unique shots and original quotes to go with each image. Eventually I was capturing one emotion- but in many ways- LOVE. So I chose to use as different settings as possible and make it as real as I could. The fact that most of these couples were already my friends helped me in keeping the shoot as much natural and easy going as would go with the theme. After all, trust makes a difference.

For the first time for the benefit of the fans I am putting up all 24 shots published, without date pad, so it can become a collector's item for the millions of fans who follow these stars religiously. Hope you enjoy these moments of togetherness, as much I enjoyed shooting them and of course it all became possible cos of Shashi Ranjans immense faith in me.




























GR8 Love Stories Featuring :
Barkha Bisht Sengupta & Indraneil Sengupta, Vahbbiz Dorabjee & Vivian Dsena, Mouli Ganguly & Mazher Sayed, Addite & Mohit Malik, Daljeet & Shaleen Bhanot, Asha Negi & Rithvik Dhanjani, Ridhi Dogra & Raqesh Vashisth, Amrapali Gupta & Yash Sinha, Debina Bonnerjee & Gurmeet Choudhary, Sargun Mehta & Ravi Dubey, Shweta Kawaatra & Manav Gohil and Sanjeeda Sheikh & Aamir Ali.

Photography & Poetry - Pravin Talan
Designed by - Studio Link

Thanks to all the stars that made it possible and my friends Dharmishtha Dagia & Sachin Narkar for their terrific contribution.

Comments