Why Mumbai Police Calendars are special to me

I have photographed almost the entire defense and other special forces in last ten years, and yet Mumbai Police Calendar is what excites me most every year, simply because of the range it provides me to explore as a photographer, and show my gratitude as a citizen of this fabulous city.


It's been seven years that I launched the first 16 pages calendar and I thought there will be nothing new to showcase the next year, but year after year I find new exciting and fascinating aspects of the force as they continue to evolve with times. No wonder Mumbai Police is considered to be one of the best in the world.
 

For me it's not just a calendar but a journey into the heart of this fabulous city, across various seasons and emotions, through the eyes of its unmatched police force. 

We have covered Nirbhaya Squad, K9, Beach safety, Mounted Police...lot of new aspects in 2022 calendar. Do let me know what you would like to see in the calendar next year !


















Comments